We believe that being a follower of Jesus is about more than gathering on Sunday mornings. Following Him is about growing in your relationship with Jesus; joining in with what God is doing in your family, community, and world; and doing it alongside other people who are on the same journey.
City On A Hill Community Groups meet throughout the year in different homes in Anne Arundel, Howard, and Baltimore Counties. Join any time and bring your questions, your stories, and yourself… exactly as you are.
Current groups are listed below. Questions? E-mail Pastor Lenae at firstname.lastname@example.org
CITY ON A HILL COMMUNITY GROUPS – Sign up here!
- Columbia, MD – Leaders: John and Jeanny Pope – Sundays @ 6:30 p.m. *Children welcome!
- Catonsville, MD – Leaders: Xander Stoute and Anthony Stoute – Mondays @ 7:00 p.m.
- Elkridge, MD – Leaders: Shane and Lauren Valenstein – Wednesdays @ 6:30 p.m. *Children welcome!
- Elkridge, MD – Leaders: Audrey Warren and Kris Vogelsang – Wednesdays @ 6:30 p.m.
- Columbia, MD – Leaders: Ryan and Laurin Grubb – Thursdays @ 7:00 p.m. *Children welcome!