COVID Volunteer Plan
City On A Hill Community Church wants to ensure the safety of every volunteer. You are a vital part of our church. Without you we would not have a place to call home. Below are the procedures COAH will follow in the ministry areas we have starting March 7, 2021.
For all volunteers:
- Every volunteer will be required to wear a mask the entire time in they are serving (including set up and tear down).
- Each area will be sanitized by AMC before and after we leave.
- Each volunteer will answer a series of questions before serving including:
- In the past 24 hours, have you had any of the following symptoms: cough, chills, shortness of breath, fever of 100 degrees or higher, shivering, muscle pain, sore throat, headache, loss of taste or smell, or gastrointestinal symptoms?
- Are you currently waiting for a COVID-19 test result?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- If so, have you been cleared by a medical professional?
- In the last 14 days, have you been instructed by any health care provider or the health department to isolate or quarantine?
- In the last 14 days, have you had close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 or suspected of having COVID-19?
- Each volunteer’s temperature will be taken before service
Worship Team COVID Procedures
- Every volunteer is required to wear a mask
- A mask may only be removed to sing or speak into a microphone during the service or practice
- Each team member using a microphone will not share that microphone with anyone else.
- Each microphone will be sanitized before and after each service.
- Each volunteer is required to be 6 feet apart at all times
- If a volunteer tests positive after serving on the worship team we will follow the following procedures:
- We will immediately notify all volunteers
- The COVID positive volunteer may not return to church for 14 days
- All volunteers who served alongside a COVID positive volunteer may not return to church until they have tested negative for COVID-19 or have been in quarantine for 10 days straight without any symptoms.